Tuesday 24 May 2016

Loving Annabelle



 


Prologue

“Are you sure you’re okay with putting her to bed; I really feel crap about you having to do it all the time while I’m forever busy with my book… I’m such a bad mother.” She says with a pencil stuck in her hair arched in front of her laptop busy with her latest novel. I look at her and smile. She gets so caught up in her writing that I swear she forgets the world around her exists. I stand looking at her holding our beautiful baby girl of ten months. She is wide awake looking at the world around her and listening quietly to her mother’s voice. She looks up from her screen at me and I smile. She gets up and walks over to me. I see her love for me burning hot in her eyes and my heart melts all over again. She rubs gently over Alex’s back and smiles softly at me but her eyes are naughty and flirtatious. I feel hot under her stare. I can’t believe that she still has this effect on me. I need to get out under her eyes or I might just shame me in front of her not that she would mind, but she needs to work and finish her book. If she doesn’t then I receive very ill treatment and that I can’t deal with. “Just finish your book so that you can go back to being the awesome mother and wife you have always been to us” She pulls an evil eye at me and I know that I have open a can of worms that should have stayed closed.  “Stop it” I say as I feel her hands going under my shirt and she strokes the hair on belly with her nails. I start walking towards the stairs and out of her reach and she starts pulling on my shirt and I look over my shoulder at her scolding. “I’m holding the baby…” I say and she comes walking closer to me eyes filled with hot passion and lust. Oh God, I loved her when she is so hungry for me but the baby’s not sleeping yet and I have some work I have to finish too. “The baby is not sleeping yet. So let me put her to bed and I will come and join you in few. I have some work to do as well” I say and she frowns not saying a word. She lets out a defeated sigh and I feel my body relaxing. Never had I loved a woman as much as I loved her and I doubt that I ever will.  “Well… I will put the kettle on and make us some hot chocolate babe” I hear her talking behind me and then her voice disappears into the kitchen.
Now loving Annabelle has not been the easiest thing in the world. In fact getting her to love me was the hardest challenge I ever had to face but with me being a sports man and medical student I welcomed it with open arms. I lay our beautiful Alexandra King in her cot and stroke her soft hair. She is tired her eye lids are heavy but she still manages to smile at me. I couldn’t believe my luck. Though I always knew that I would spend the rest of life with Annabelle Spencer the very first day I laid eyes on her, convincing her to allow me to love her was the real dilemma. I walk to the window and look outside as the wind blows through the trees in our back yard. The winter is coming and I smile. Annabelle loved the winter. She made me buy this house in Stellenbosch. She wanted to live nowhere else it was the place of her birth and she refused to leave it again. It wasn’t my first choice since I loved the city and it was where my office was based but the place grew on me and with time it was the way she wanted it and that to me was all that mattered. I look over at our sleeping child and sigh at how wonderfully our lives came together in the end. I walk to the side table and switch on the baby monitor and start walking down stairs.
I see the light had been turned down low and I hear soft music playing. My insides start to quiver and I know that she still wanted me. I see her standing at my desk wearing nothing but my blazer and smiles at me alluring. She loosened her hair and it shimmers beautifully in the soft light of the lamp on my desk. I walk over to her completely intoxicated by the sight of her and I feel my need growing hard in my pants. I put my hands on her hair and stroke it softly. She closes her eyes under my touch and moans softly. I kiss her forehead and trail my fingers around her shoulders and lift off the blazer and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes are hot as my body and I see her biting her bottom lip softly. I scoop her up and sit her down on my desk and spread her legs so that I can stand in between them. She opens her mouth at my roughness with her and I bend down and bite her bottom lip. Her hands find my belt and she loosens it swiftly and my pants fall to the floor. She unbuttons my shirt and let it slide off my shoulders. I feel her wetness and taste her lust on her lips and I know that she is ready to have me. I want her. She opens herself up to me and I enter her softly and she moans again. There is nothing more wonderful then making love to her. I had not experience pleasure like this in my life and I never want it to end. I look at her as she enjoys me and I feel overwhelmed with love and affection. She touches my lips with her soft fingers and I bite them gently. She smiles at me and then she climaxes…. No No… Not yet…
“Wow… That was…” She says as I lie on her panting. She holds my head to her bosom and I feel her raising heart against my ear. “Don’t… That was all you…”I say as she pushes my face up to her’s with shocked splattered all over it. “Me… How was that all me?” She says and I laugh. “You get me too worked up… I had to stop myself or it would have been over in like thirty seconds” I say in my defence. She was wonderful in every aspect of the word. She laughs out of her throat and I pull her back into a sitting position. She smiles at me as I put my underwear back on. She sits there naked and gorgeous. I feel like a school boy whom is experiencing it like it was my first time having sex. She smiles and pulls me by my underwear closer to her and kisses my lips hot with passion. I’m still hard and she touches it softly. She was the only woman ever to still leave me hard after we had been together. “This… is all you.” She says and I know that it’s true. I smile at her and she jumps off the desk and start walking towards the lounge again. She puts on her panties and jersey and takes the cup of hot chocolate and comes walking towards me. “At least the hot chocolate is still warm” She says and hands it too me. I take it and sip on it slow. She was right it was just right. She turns to walk back to the lounge where she insisted she wanted her desk to be and I follow her. “I love you” I say and she looks up over her shoulder at me. Her eyes are wide and glistening. She presses her lips together and smiles at me softly. “I love you too.” She says and I decide not to work. It can wait. I plant myself on the couch next to her and switch of the TV. She puts her head on my shoulder and we sit there enjoying our hot chocolate watching whatever was on.
True love. This is what it should feel like. Like nothing and like everything.

Our love story is not as complex as you might think… Oh no… It started many years ago long before Annabelle was even born, and that which had happened then had led me on my journey to loving Annabelle… And by God do I love her.




No comments:

Post a Comment